Thursday, August 13, 2015

data tracking and getting ready to start!

I'm sitting here at Starbucks, drinking a grande Cinnamon Chai Latte, only $2.50 because a frequent Starbucks sitter gave my friend (also a frequent Starbucks sitter--both are novel writers) a coupon that cut the price of a normal grande almost in half!

It's still summer for 4 more days, but what does that mean for a teacher? Tuesday I went in to school in the afternoon, moved all my furniture to one side, and shampooed the carpet. Yesterday I went in at 10:30am for a committee meeting about benchmark assessments, and what with the meeting, socializing, typing out a 5 act play from the 2nd grade reader to perhaps use for this year's elementary show, and moving all my furniture to the other side and shampooing the rest of my carpet, I didn't leave there til 8pm.

8pm, people!

And we don't go back til Monday.

Now I'm at Starbucks, happily beaming over some student test data tracking sheets I just created after seeing an uber cute, but not practical-for-my-purposes, file on TpT.

While I was in my classroom yesterday, I decided to pull out my new Duck Tape and at least start on the decorating fun.

yellow Duck Tape and black with white polka dots Duck Tape

Tomorrow I head back to campus with my boyfriend to repaint my classroom. And then, THEN, I should be done heading that way until Monday, when the craziness starts.

My summer vacation to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment