Saturday, August 29, 2015

And it all begins Monday

School starts Monday, and I'm not anxious and I'm not regretful (about summer ending), I'm just excited and can't wait!

Which makes me a bit nervous. Maybe I'm underestimating the start of a new year?

My students are the same ones I had last year, and this time, so far, fingers crossed, not getting my hopes up, lots of prayer that it stays this way, I'm only teaching ONE GRADE!!!!!

That's pretty epic.

Which might be a huge reason why I haven't been stressing.

Our beloved kinder/1st teacher is taking a year off, but, in answer to prayer, we now have a great new replacement teacher who will fit in perfectly! I've already got to spend lots of time with her, and I really could not have asked for a better addition to our elementary team!

And so the school year begins shortly! I didn't take a picture of my classroom Thursday afternoon, after it was finally ready for that evening's Back to School Night. But I did take a pic of how it looked for the last two weeks before then!



Stay tuned for pics of how it looks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment